Welcome to Only Believe Ministries Dayton online.
We’re glad you stopped by! We hope you’ll make a visit to the Dayton campus of Only Believe Ministries in person soon so that we can meet you and have an opportunity to worship God together.
At Only Believe Ministries Dayton, we have a heart for people. Our goal is to see everyone who worships with us fall deeper in love with Jesus. Why? Because of Matthew 6:33 which says, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.”
If you visit with us, you will see our Pastors and volunteers work hard to make you and your family feel right at home. We’ve created this part of our website to answer a few basic questions. So, you can get started right here, and then you can scroll through the rest of the site to see what’s up at OBM Dayton!
The Dayton Campus of Only Believe Ministries is located at 2000 Catalpa Dr. in Dayton, Ohio. We’re just off Salem Ave. in a family neighborhood.
What Should I Expect on a Sunday Evening?
We have all kinds of wonderful people in our church. Some like to dress up, while others like to wear jeans, so please come however you feel most comfortable.
Every service in the Main Sanctuary begins with a time of worship music where you will see everything from raised hands, clapping, dancing, and shouting to quiet kneeling and tears streaming down grateful faces. You are free to join in as you wish.
You will enjoy an encouraging message from Pastor Rick, and after church we invite you to get to know people by chatting with folks for a few minutes before you go.
What Do You Have for Children?
At OBM Dayton, we believe your children are the future of the Kingdom. This is why we do our best to encourage and equip our parents as they raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
For more information about our children’s classes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Does Only Believe Ministries Dayton Believe?
- That the Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative written Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:19
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- In the Blessed Hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming. 1 Thess. 4:13-18; I Cor. 15:51-57
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. John 14:6; Acts 2:38; Ephesians 1:7
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. John 3:3; Titus 3:5; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to the believing prayer of faith. 1 Peter 3:21, 2:24; James 5:14-15; Isaiah 53:4-5
- In the infilling by the Holy Spirit, which is given to believers who ask for it. Acts 2:4, 8:15-19, 19:1-7
- In water baptism as an outward sign to the world of the regeneration of the inner man, not the washing away of sins. 1 Peter 3:21
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. 1 Corinthians 6:11, Romans 8:13
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life, the other to everlasting damnation. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:11-15